Sunday, August 10, 2008

jet lag log:

8.8.08: Went to bed at 10:12 pm

8.9.08: Woke up at 1:27 pm
Went to bed at 12:30-ish am

8.10.08: Woke up at 6:20 am

I told everyone I was arriving at 11:30 pm and you know what? I was 12 hours off. That would probably explain why things were getting brighter, not darker, in the plane as we were getting closer to California. It's quite pathetic- I didn't realize my miscalculation until 5 minutes prior to landing when the pilot announced the local time. When I was traveling to New Zealand and India, I wasn't hit too hard by jet lag but due to my miscalculation, I ended up sleeping at the wrong times on the plane which doesn't help matters right now. I still can't believe my first night back I slept for about about 15 hours straight! Hopefully I won't pass out at today's barbecue or anything...

Yesterday would've been a good day to take pics of the goodies I bought since I rounded them all up in a pile to show my parents. I'll try to get some pictures when I have the time...

1 comment:

K. said...

Sucks, don't it? ;)

.kerstin