Thursday, August 7, 2008

0 hours to go!

We should be leaving for the airport soon. I'm all packed and ready to go so right now I'm just getting my last hit of internet usage while everyone else is getting ready. Thankfully, despite all my mountains of stuff, my 2 suitcases are below the 32 kg weight limit. [Whew!] Now at least I won't be paying a penalty for overweight luggage although I will be paying a fee for my third piece of luggage. The fee is hefty (it was 117 NZD back in Auckland), but it'll still be cheaper than shipping a huge, heavy package in the mail via the Indian post or UPS. Plus, assuming none of my luggage is lost, I'll be able to have all my stuff with me as opposed to waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

If there's anything interesting, I'll try to keep ya posted when I get to Hong Kong.

1 comment:

K. said...

Wow, I can't believe you're going home already. Seems like only yesterday you guys got there.

.kerstin